Easy to Apply!
SUM Bible College and Theological Seminary has always been committed to providing its students with a memorable undergraduate and graduate experience. Our primary aim is to assist students in responding to and being equipped for the divine call. We know that this application process is just the beginning of a lifelong journey of adventure and fulfilled destiny.
We invite you to seriously consider SUM Bible College and Theological Seminary. Our team is here to assist you. Below is our application process. Each prospective student must complete the following before and entrance interview can be scheduled. Do not hesitate to contact us at 318.737.1001 if you have any questions!
Undergraduate Admissions Checklist
- Online Application (Undergraduate Application) *For Graduate Application, please visit: http://sum.edu/apply-graduate
- Pastor's Reference Form (download) (electronic submission)
- General Reference Form (download) (electronic submission)
- Educator's Reference Form (M.A. Degree only) (download) (electronic submission)
- Official High School Transcript(s)
- Official College Transcript(s)
- 1-Page Essay (upload or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Essay #1 should be a 1-page typed Testimony answering three questions: How did I become a Christian? How am I currently serving in my home church? And upon graduating from SUM, where do I feel the Lord is leading me? (Must be 300-350 words)
- $20 Application Fee-Call 510.567.6174 to pay
- Student Handbook Covenant Agreement Form (Read SUM Doctrinal Statement & Course Catalog prior to Entrance Interview)
- FERPA Form: Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
- Admissions Interview (completed by SUM staff upon completion of steps 1-10)
- Apply for Financial Aid (SUM Federal School Code: 037524)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This website works best with FireFox. INTERNET EXPLORER WILL NOT perform all of the functions. If your need a free copy of FireFox go to www.mozilla.com/ firefox